Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pssssst...

Last post -17th July 2008.
Now - 5th January 2009.

IN ther ferst place,ive never,ever, thot of bloggin.
Like,i dunnoe y i even haf this blogspot now.

ok updates...

bestfrens gettin engaged,(congrats Amat & cass,Fai n ejah)
hmmmm.... got relatives passed on....(Condolences to the family)
hmmm.... Happy birthday to all who had just celebrated their b'days OH n also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Robotic Fren, Fahmi Botak The Abang Besi..Today is your day!
hmmm... im now 97.5kg...Fat huh?...im like 2.5kg away from the big 100 dood.
and as my body gets heavier,im gettin slower...
and like healthy level gettin low...
and that "sumthing-wrong-down-there-at-the-spine"...is gettin no where better.
lalaala...ya ya ya...

ok...New year's resolution.
i wanna be 80kg by 11th May 2009.
i wanna smoke less...(not)
i wanna eat less rice...
i wanna drink more plain water...
i wanna start playin football again...
i wanna compose more songs....
i wanna bring my fiance out more often...
i wanna hmmm.....

ok other updates...
My band...False Pause,is doin pretty well...we haf 2 comps n 3 gigs for the month of January n February 2009.
y'day, 04.01.09 was the auditions of Talentquest '09.
i think it went pretty well...if we dun get any further,stagewise, i guess it must be the music.other than dat,i hope we get to rock the finals @ ROCK Auditorium @ Suntec.

Erfie,Fahmi,Ashek,Firdaus,Wan...oh thats my bandmates from False Pause.
Mamat,Nizam,Nadia,Liza.... i wonder how they are doin now...
Mama just got back from Mekkah n she is doin all fine alhamdulillah...
Ah2 started 2009 with 2 bangs(heheheh)
Andri is now in sec 3(long pants)
Zaki is in primary 6 (PSLE!!!)
Sofea is in primary 4...
n so is natasha...
nadia is in primary 2...
ayumi is in kindergarten...
n finally....daniel is in pre-school....
ALL in School.
mummy is healthy alhamdulilah...
hafez,when u n ida gettin engaged?
Gaza is a battleground.bombmings everywhere as i speak...
i never turn up for football(field ) for 3 weeks olready.
im turnin up for football (court) today.
im wearin Tommy Freedom for women's perfume today.
today,i miss my fiance more than every other day,i dunnoe y...
i heard my dad's voice reciting some prayers while im gettin ready to go out to work last week.
kinda freak me out for abit but i later found out that mummy was playin a recorded cd of my dad's.
i got ipod video which i kinda like see no diff with my previous ipod nano.
dont ask me why ive been wearin specs.
JOe jambul is suddenly re-incarnatin.
my laptop crashed on 0ct ' 08.
now its back n is heavily at work.
i got a crumpler to replace my torn bag.
i got a new pair shoe after so many years.
oh,thak you Cotton On for a splendid sale =)
i really hated work.
n i mean i really HATE the farkin job.
i am serious.
Firdaus,i wonder y u always laugh at stupid jokes.
but dun stop.
my fiance gettin prettier by the day... =)
she always "gelek" in front of me nowadays...
oh..i went for my first ICT in Oct '08.
my tummy is bigger than ever.
im tired...
im tired...
sumthin is kinda different...

ian 05.01.09 @ 1003am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home