Thursday, May 8, 2008

That mixed feelin...


Hey Hey!
Im goin home in a few minutes time now to start my long weekend with bandmates,frens n family to celebrate my a-quarter-century bday at ma chalet.
So ya.i got nuthin to say.but...
That mixed feelin of joy...sadness...all come toegether suddenly n i just remembered sumthin...
2 yrs ago...at the stroke of midnyte,while receivin well wishes sms(s),i was strummin my guitar playin the song "Happy Birthday" n singin it to maself when after a few repetitions of the line "Happy Birthday To You", my dad....sang it to me like he always does on every of ma b'dae.
I heard him sing to me "Happy Birthday to you".n suddenly his face kinda like flashed in front of me with a smile.
That was the best birthday gift i got since the day he left us.
As soon as i started to weep,his face was gone.
Maybe he dun want me to....
Maybe he want me to enjoy my birthday every year.
But its so hard...
As im typin this,i kinda feel like he's near to me watchin me type so fast to whatever heartfelt...
Daddy, i miss u....
Mummy,Happy Birthday!

=)

Ian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home